That's So Kraven! @ Montreal Comic Con

Whoa, busy busy busy.

It's Wednesday (Odin's day!) so that means two things: a new webisode of That's So Kraven! ==>Click here for Kravenventure!<== and a new sketchblog update from me. I have been busy so let's get to it.

The Montreal Comic Con is this coming weekend, and I will be there. I'm bringing along my usual mini-comics (as well as a brand-new one I will reveal on Friday, hopefully) but this year Trina and I will have Kraven merch. We're bringing the print "Kraven in Repose" and two full-size 14x18 paintings of Kraven Baxter and Mr. Spiderman. Check them out:


The original plan was to bring these three with us to Fan Expo last month, but now's your chance to snatch 'em up. If you're not going to be in Montreal send me an email and I'll see what I can do.

That's it! Gotta go, much to do and not much time to do it.

P.S. Here's three quickie commissions that were finished this week. TMNT!

2 comments:

  1. Howdy Kelly! Love the strips, and I still wish i had thought of it first! Oh well.
    I'd love for you to check out my Luthor strips, and assorted craziness, and let me know what you think!

    Anyways, I did a quick bit of Fan art... I hope you like it!
    http://www.kaesye.com/images/jamesduncan-kraven.jpg

    James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, that's awesome! Thanks for coming to see us this weekend, James.

    ReplyDelete