Happy Halloween!


Have a good Halloween, everybody! I've got sweet plans; tonight is The Rocky Horror Picture Show and tomorrow is our semi-annual Lowered Expectations Halloween party. It's going to be a fun weekend.

You may or may not of heard of the amazing story of Machine of Death. Twitter went crazy this week when the book (filled with stories about a machine that tells you how you'll die) was released, as the marketing team of David Malki ! and Ryan North used their powers for good and helped their little book reach #1 on Amazon!

I bring this up for a very good reason; I illustrated one of the stories in the book! The story I illustrated is called "Friendly Fire" by Douglas J. Lane and it's a cracking read. I hope you have a chance to pick up the book. I'm honored to have taken part and I'm thrilled that I'm part of a #1 seller. If the I Saw You movie ever gets made, who knows how swollen my ego will become?

Plus, the book beat Glenn Beck's retarded little white-privilege screed for a day. How sweet is that? Sweet like honey, son.

As always, That's So Kraven! is updated this week. In this webisode, Spiderman and Donna decide Kraven's fate but it's not what you'll expect.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the story publication! I'll put Machine of Death on the list of books I am aware of.

    Also, the machine said I'd die from reading Glenn Beck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly - I think the illustration for the story is fabulous - great work bringing it to life. Many thanks!

    Cheers,
    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys.

    Hey Doug, send me an email at kellyATkellytindallDOTcom, I want to ask you something.

    ReplyDelete