Trypticon

Been playing a bit of Transformers: War for Cybertron after the family goes to sleep, and it's pretty fun stuff. I particularly like Trypticon, the Decepticon City, who is the final boss of the game and is basically a Godzilla transformer. He's pretty great; I'm a big fan of blatant shout-outs in my media, I guess.

Trypticon (what a name! so good) stuck in my head so much that I doodled a sketch of him while watching some Luther last night. Colored it last night (instead of playing the game!) and here it is.


As always, my webcomic That's So Kraven! updated today. I am ending the strip at 75 episodes, so there's only two more to go after this. It'll be a blessing to no longer have to watch That's So Raven.

2 comments:

  1. F'in' sweet! I love how much purple and turquoise the baddies have in their designs. And the flashes of orange, yes!

    ReplyDelete