PROOF #19 out tomorrow

In finer comic-book retailing establishments tomorrow! Proof #19, in which the Victorian-era shenanigans further escalate. MUCH MORE IMPORTANT The new Archie Snow adventure "The Bull and the China Shop" begins. There are monsters afoot! And a cool surprise for anyone who's been reading since the good old days of "The Gorgon".


Happy birthday to Archie Snow this week! Archie premiered at the Calgary Expo in 2007, and although I wasn't there this year (thank you for not inviting me, city-that-was-my-home-for-eight-years) I always feel a pang of nostalgia for the old place. Rotten and weird as it is.

I still have some "First Fifteen Hours" and some "Stink" left over from Seattle. Send an email to kelly at kelly tindall dot com and I will hook you up lickety-split.

No comments:

Post a Comment