Vacation!

I am finished "Archie Snow: Snakepit", the three-part series that runs from Proof #26-28. That concludes my obligations to Proof until the start of Season Two later this fall. Alex and I have planned something cool for it, can't wait to get started.

Squeak! is, at long last, finished. I delivered the last of the artwork (including cover) to our letterer/designer. Time to kick back, I think. I will be visiting New York City for the first time, but I will be gone for a week so no blog update until I return.

Until then, here's two Archie sketches I did that never saw print anywhere. They're both practice for con sketches, the type I normally do at shows. I like the first one a lot, but the second one (a blatant ape of Tim Sale's default 'dude with a sword' pose) has a short, short arm. The Sword of Ten Destinies, Archie's blade, was obviously still in the planning stage at this point.

Something to tease... Here's Ernie, Archie's guide, saying something important in "Snakepit, Part 3". It will be out in five weeks. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment