Awesome for four years

My wife and like to get together on little jam projects. One night, we decided to take an old canvas and put our favorite mutual catchphrase on it. We first read it at the start of the ridiculous and wonderful Jack Pendarvis novel Awesome, which is about a giant who builds robots and falls in love with Glorious Jones. I think it sums us up very well, so we painted it and it stands over our bed, reminding us to Be More Awesome.


We added a shark because I asked Trina what was awesome, and she said, "Sharks are awesome." There you have it.

Anyway, the reason I bring this up is because the second webisode of That's So Kraven! by T. Johnson and K. Tindall is online right over here. You should go check it out; it's done by a couple who is committed to awesomeness (you saw the shark, right?).

3 comments:

  1. You know I have to put this picture on my "blog" - with your kind permission, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I want to make sure you know that I got the quotation from a newspaper article by my friend the novelist Mark Childress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife and I would be honored to have our little painting posted on your blog. I did not know where the Celine Dion quote came from; she says so many incredibly peculiar things.

    ReplyDelete